We always ask couples to tell us what they are doing to make their wedding special or unique. And to tell us what they envision their ideal wedding to be like.
Here's what Lauren and Sam had to say about their wedding plans.
"We were a bit worried about the whole planning process. We wanted to make sure we stayed focused, spending our money and efforts on the things that mattered most to us.
So we wrote our list of priorities:
1) End up, at the end of the day, married to each other.
2) Have a great time celebrating that fact with all of our favorite people.
3) Have good food, good drinks, fun music, and really spectacular cake for that celebration.
4) Have lots of pictures to capture the event so that afterwards, when it feels like it was a blur of activity, we can remember the moments that made it beautiful.
5) Be responsible in our planning to not spend an outrageous amount of money on a single day and, to as great an extent as possible, support local and independent businesses."
That's a list of priorities I felt compelled to share.
Here are few of the photographs we took to help them "remember the moments" that made their wedding day so beautiful.