Hundreds of Atlanta Wedding Photographers: How to Choose
Step 3: What's Personality Got to Do With It?
Believe it or not, one of the most important things to consider when choosing a wedding photographer, is personality. The last thing you want to do is spend your wedding day with a photographer who gets on your nerves or makes you uncomfortable in any way.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do I like this photographer?
- Do I feel comfortable with him or her?
- Will my friends and family like him or her?
- Will they feel comfortable?
- Do I trust him or her to document my big day?
- Will her or she be a calming influence on my wedding day? (Calm is good!)
If you don't gel with a photographer, move on, no matter how much you like his or her work.
Go with your gut on this one.